Seaside Heights charges a beach fee to help defray expenses related to providing visitors one of the cleanest and safest public beaches on the East Coast.
Beach Badges are in effect May 15th – September 15th
- Daily fee – $8
- Weekly badge – $35 (Sunday through Saturday)
- Season badge – $45 if purchased on or before May 15th
- Season badge – $60 if purchased after May 15th
- Senior Citizen season badge – $10 for persons 65 years of age and older
- Children 11 years of age and under – free every day
- Active and retired military personnel and their dependents – free every day with the appropriate Common Access Card, Uniformed Services ID Card, DD Form 214, or Veterans Benefit ID Card issued by the VA.
Free & Discount Days
Bay beach – free every day.
Seaside Heights offers beach fee discounts throughout the summer, including Mom and Me Days, Dad and Me Days, Bring a Friend Days, and Bring a Hero Days.
No. You will need to purchase a new season badge at full price.
Yes. Small size coolers are permitted on the beach. However, a beach attendant may inspect your cooler for glass bottles and alcoholic beverages-neither of which are permitted on the beach.
No. Beach attendants have no way to match your ID with a season beach badge.
No. All beach pass sales are final.
Yes. Showers are located at Webster Avenue on the Boardwalk.
Please visit the Visitor’s Center at Blaine Avenue to obtain a beach wheelchair.
No. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the beach except as part of an approved special event.
Yes, but there is a replacement fee of $10.
Pets are not permitted on the ocean beach except as part of Dog Royalty Days on August 1st and August 29th, 2017.
No. Swimming is permitted only when lifeguards are on duty.
Not at the present time. Cash sales only.
Not at the present time.
Visitors must leave the beach by 10 p.m. except during authorized special events.
Thank you for visiting!