Seaside Spring Open
Divisions: Men’s Open; Men’s AA; Men’s A; Men’s B; Women’s Open; Women’s AA; Women’s A; Women’s B;
The welcome sign is always out in Seaside Heights, New Jersey. This friendly beach community on the Barnegat Peninsula in Ocean County offers wonderful sites, scenes, and activities for people of all ages and interests. From its beautiful beaches and its mile-long boardwalk filled with many attractions to its magnificent sunrises and sunsets and exhilarating ocean air, Seaside Heights is magnetic.
Saturday: Men`s and Women`s 2s Open, AA, A, B
Sunday: No tournament on Sunday for this event.
CHECK-IN LOCATION & TIME:
TBD, Seaside Heights, NJ
Any team arriving after check in closes may be charged a $10 late fee and is not guaranteed a spot in the event. Refunds are not given for no shows.
All fees are per team.
Entry fees do not include parking or beach access fees.
Men`s and Women`s Open:
Early Bird (before midnight Tuesday)-$70
Pre-Registered (midnight Tuesday until 3PM Friday)-$75
Walk On (at the event)-$80
Early Bird (before midnight Tuesday)-$65
Pre-Registered (midnight Tuesday until 3PM Friday)-$70
Walk On (at the event)-$75
Entry fee includes a tournament t-shirt and fruit and water in our Players` Tent!
-Sizes (S/M/L/XL) are first come, first serve.
-Fruit & water while supplies last.
Men’s/Women’s Open: 90% Payout to 1st, 2nd and two 3rds
All Other Divisions: GAV/Sponsor Merchandise Prizes (Apparel, sunglasses, backpacks, volleyballs, etc.) to 1st, 2nd, and two 3rds
- PLEASE NOTIFY GAV BY EMAILING INFO@GREATAMERICANVOLLEYBALL PRIOR TO THE START OF THE EVENT IF YOU ARE REGISTERED FOR THE TOURNAMENT BUT DO NOT PLAN TO PLAY. ANY ‘NO SHOWS’ WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY THE WALK-ON FEE AT THE NEXT TOURNAMENT.
- REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED FOR ‘NO SHOWS’ UNLESS PRIOR NOTIFICATION IS GIVEN.
- EMAILING INFO@GREATAMERICANVOLLEYBALL IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE FORM OF NOTIFICATION. PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE YOUR FRIENDS OR STAFF MEMBERS. THIS WILL NOT COUNT AS NOTIFICATION.
- MEN’S AND WOMEN’S TEAMS MUST PLAY IN THE MEN’S/WOMEN’S DIVISIONS RESPECTIVELY. COED TEAMS MUST PLAY IN THE COED DIVISIONS.
- A CURRENT AVP AMERICA MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT. MEMBERSHIPS ARE VALID FOR 365 FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
- TOURNAMENT FAQ PAGE GIVES MORE INFO ON RULES, FORMAT, WEATHER, ETC.